Monday, May 30, 2011

More of March (continued)

At the very end of March I took a train from Windsor to Toronto to couchsurf, explore the city, but most decisively to see Ellie Goulding (one of my all-time favorite singer/songwriters) in concert.

There was so much to see with my own eyes in this big city that I hardly remembered to take pictures.



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Definitely didn't know that cable cars were one of the top forms of public transportation in Toronto.



Photobucket

Photobucket


Ellie's show was well worth the long trip; I was front row and I even got to meet her! Overall, the trip turned out to be a great one though i almost got stuck in Canada forever, but that's another story...

No comments:

Post a Comment