Saturday, May 28, 2011

Catching Up

WOAH! so this past year has flown by and I was so busy for so long. I hardly had anytime to keep up with all my different blogs, but mostly this one (since it takes the most time to capture, edit, upload and post) but i am slowly going to try to catch up. In doing so, I'm going to post some of my favorites from the past few months and skip over all the rest. I will do my best to keep this blog updated for the rest of the summer. Enjoy! :)

December-January:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
Photobucket

Photobucket


In the first week of January I took a trip to Park City, Utah with the MSU Snowboard Club!
I don't think anyone could deny how beautiful the mountains are...


Photobucket

Photobucket

night of the lunar eclipse:
Photobucket


Back to school after an awesome break...
Of course i had to head to the grocery store when i got back.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment