Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Saturday was an early morning. Rockwell, Ellen, my other cousin Durand, my sister Mariel and I all worked as models for the Glasstron Boat photo shoot that took place on Elk Lake in Elk Rapids, MI. After the shoot, Ellen and I went into Elk Rapids briefly to go to the best pizza place of all time, Chef Charles. Days like this never get old...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Hey look! Someone's taking our picture"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For Ellen's last day up north I decided to take her to the quant little town of Suttons Bay, MI. Without knowing we arrived just in time to check out the annual Sutton's Bay Art Festival. We really enjoyed all the artists creativity. All those photographers inspire me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Overall, this week was the best week I had all summer: bonfires, beautiful sunny days, crystal clear nights, time with family, and, most of all, best friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment