Sunday, August 22, 2010

The First Chapter

I had just bought my new camera when my friend Ellen came up to Traverse City to visit me. I was pretty amped to take some photos with the bad boy (seriously it's a Rebel) and as soon as a new day began my cousin, Rockwell, Ellen, and I took off on some touristy adventures that we Northern Michiganders take for granted. It just so happens that these types of touristy adventures also translate into quite the photographic journey...
Oh, and a word of advice for anyone looking to go on a similar adventure: a few wrong turns might just lead you to some of the most memorable parts of the trip.

First stop, well, it was supposed to be Pyramid Point. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment